Monday, May 2, 2011

The Inherited Bride

See the original The Inherited Bride

post on havenyates.com



My latest song - 'Inherited Bride' is a different direction for me. It is inspired by my wife Maisey Yates' latest release, 'The Inherited Bride.' Maisey inspired me to challenge myself to write something a little different a couple of weeks ago, and with a most wonderful topic of inspiration, I did!

I'm gonna keep this post brief and just hope you enjoy and share the song below, and better yet, click the book and find out more about where you can your copy of 'The Inherited Bride,' in stores everywhere now!

Click the part of the widget that looks like this: to get your embed code for your own blog. You can also post a really cool link that plays directly on Facebook.

Inherited Bride by havenyates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones